Callaway FT-IQ Driver
The FT-iQ Driver features the best combination of distance and accuracy in a driver Callaway Golf has ever made. The refined head shape has a sleek and stealthy look while raising the MOI (moment of inertia) for unprecedented accuracy off the tee, while Hyperbolic Face Technology significantly raises ball speeds across the entire face for increased distance. The Callaway FT-iQ Driver produces a more penetrating ball flight and features a slightly open face angle, when compared to the standard model, for a look preferred by accomplished players.
1. Hyperbolic Face Technology: Hyperbolic shaping is the cutting edge of driver face design - mathematics and engineering combine to create Callaway’s highest ever ball speeds across the entire face
2. Fusion Technology: Creates maximum perimeter weighting and more discretionary weight by combining a carbon composite body with the titanium face cup, allowing for precise positioning of the CG (center of gravity) to generate the straightest drives possible
3. Improved Complete Inertial Design: Positions discretionary weight deeper and to the extreme corners, raising the MOI for unparalleled forgiveness on shots hit anywhere on the face
4. Visible External Weighting: Strategically placed weighting in the rear corners helps create the straightest drives possible with ideal ball-flight trajectories to maximize distance
5. Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki Shaft Exclusive to the FT-iQ Drivers: This ultra premium shaft has been designed with Modulus Differential Technology (MDT) for tour-level high launch, low spin performance